ACCT346 Final Exam Study Guide
YOU MAY WANT TO PRINT THIS GUIDE.
1. The Final Exam is open book and open notes. The maximum time you can spend in the exam is 3 hours, 30 minutes. If you have not clicked the Submit for Grading button by then, you will be exited from the exam automatically. In the Final Exam environment, the Windows clipboard is disabled, so you will not be able to copy exam questions or answers to or from other applications. 2. You should click the Save Answers button in the exam frequently. This helps prevent connection timeouts that might occur with certain Internet service providers and also minimizes lost answers in the event of connection problems. If your Internet connection does break, when you reconnect, you will normally be able to get back into your Final Exam without any trouble. Remember, though, that the exam timer continues to run while students are disconnected, so students should try to log in again as quickly as possible. The Help Desk cannot grant any student additional time on the exam. 3. See the Syllabus section "Due Dates for Assignments & Exams" for due date information. 4. Reminders
* You will only be able to enter your online Final Exam one time. * Click the Save Answers button often.
* If you lose your Internet connection during your Final Exam, log on again and try to access it. If you are unable to enter the Final Exam, first contact the Help Desk and then your instructor. * You will always be able to see the time remaining in the Final Exam at the top right of the page.
5. Assessments with Multiple Pages
* Make sure to click the Save Answers button before advancing to the next page (we also suggest clicking on Save Answers while you are working). * Complete all of the pages before submitting your Final Exam for instructor review. * Do NOT use your browser's Back and Forward buttons during the Final Exam. * Please use the provided links for navigation.
6. Submitting Your Final Exam
* When you are finished with the Final Exam, click on the Submit for Grading button. * Please note: Once you click the Submit for Grading button, you will NOT be able to edit or change any of your answers.
7. Exam Questions
* There are 25 randomly selected, multiple-choice questions, each worth 4 points, for a total of 100 points. * There is 1 randomly selected essay question, worth 20 points. * There are 6 randomly selected computational questions, each worth 25 points, for a total of 150 points. * The Final Exam covers all course TCOs and Weeks 1–7.
* The Final Exam consists of 2 pages, which can be completed in any order. You may go back and forth between the pages. * The Final Exam questions are pooled. This means that not everyone will have the same questions. Even if you do have some of the same questions, they may not be in the same order. These questions are distributed among the TCOs. The entire exam is worth 270 points. * On the essay questions, your answers should be succinct, should fully address each part of the question, and should demonstrate your knowledge and understanding in a concise but complete manner. Most essay questions require answers that are a couple of paragraphs (not a couple of sentences) that directly speak to each part of the question. Some students opt to work on the essay questions first, due to their higher point value and the length of time needed to adequately address each question, but this is entirely your choice. * Remember to always use proper citation when quoting other sources. This means that ANY borrowed material (even a short phrase) should be placed in quotation marks, with the source (URL, author/date/page number) immediately following the end of the passage (the end quote). Changing a few words in a passage does NOT constitute putting it in your own words, and proper citation is still required. Borrowed material should NOT dominate a student’s work; it should only be used...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document